cynder et spyro fans Index du Forum

cynder et spyro fans Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Drupal Path To The Ffmpeg Vhook Libraries

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cynder et spyro fans Index du Forum -> cynder et spyro fans -> réglement du fow
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
wencmar

Masculin
mes points: 66
Ma moyenne de points: 1,00

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Jan - 22:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Drupal Path To The Ffmpeg Vhook Libraries Répondre en citant

Drupal Path To The Ffmpeg Vhook Libraries
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

android,/,toolchain,/,benchmark,/,7200de3c29add5971ae2029411ec6dba8a3bdadc,/,.,/,mpeg4,/,src,/,vhook,/,imlib2.c.,blob:,1e6da37a409418fddcf751d1e3cd73bdac7c2997,/*,*,imlib2,based,hook,*,Copyright,(c),2002,Philip,Gladstone,*,*,This,module,implements,a,text,overlay,for,a,video,image.,.what,,will,,be,,the,,path,,to,,ffmpeg,,on,,linux,,server.How,,,do,,,I,,,install,,,the,,,latest,,,development,,,libraries,,,of,,,FFmpeg,,,in,,,my,,,ubuntu?,,,up,,,vote,,,6,,,down,,,vote,,,favorite.,,,2.,,,.,,,Can,,,u,,,mention,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,make,,,it,,,dynamic,,,and,,,also,,,to,,,add,,,the,,,.so,,,file's,,,path,,,to,,,LDLIBRARYPATH,,,?,,,.,,,This,,,answer,,,is,,,to,,,help,,,newbies,,,install,,,the,,,latest,,,development,,,libraries,,,of,,,FFmpeg,,,and,,,to,,,WORK,,,with,,,them.Cross,,,Compiling,,,FFmpeg,,,with,,,x264,,,for,,,Android.,,,Posted,,,by,,,manik,,,,,,Filed,,,under,,,Android.,,,.,,,As,,,we,,,wanted,,,to,,,use,,,the,,,FFmpeg,,,library,,,on,,,Android,,,devices,,,,we,,,cant,,,just,,,use,,,the,,,executable,,,generated,,,on,,,the,,,Linux,,,machine,,,directly,,,because,,,Android,,,devices,,,have,,,different,,,CPU,,,architecture,,,,.FFMPEG,Android,Camera,Streaming,to,RTMP.,428.,February,02,,2017,,at,03:47,AM.,I,need,help,for,streaming,android,Camera,using,FFMPEG,to,a,RTMP,Server.,I,have,compiled,FFMPEG,for,android,as,a,shared,library.,Everything,from,FFMPGEG,side,is,working,perfectly,fine.,.You,,,can,,,,however,,,,modify,,,your,,,build,,,system,,,to,,,behave,,,more,,,closely,,,like,,,a,,,C99,,,system,,,,and,,,then,,,you,,,will,,,be,,,able,,,to,,,use,,,FFmpeg's,,,libraries,,,with,,,MSVC++.,,,.,,,Install,,,these,,,libraries,,,to,,,get,,,the,,,imlib2,,,vhook:,,,zlib,,,<-,,,optional,,,(currently,,,disabled,,,to,,,enable,,,imlib2,,,compile),,,libpng,,,<-,,,optional,,,libjpeg,,,<-,,,optional,,,libtiff,,,<-,,,optional,,,.07-12-2009,,,source,,,path,,,/home/jan/ffmpeg,,,C,,,compiler,,,gcc.align,,,is,,,power-of-two,,,no,,,ARCH,,,x86,,,(generic),,,big-endian,,,no,,,runtime,,,.,,,or,,,a,,,way,,,to,,,enable,,,vhook,,,in,,,the,,,latest,,,ffmpeg?,,,nothing,,,was,,,wrong,,,with,,,vhook,,,it,,,works,,,great,,,,except,,,that,,,it,,,only,,,works,,,on,,,older,,,ffmpeg,,,sumero,,,.How,,,to,,,check,,,if,,,a,,,shared,,,library,,,is,,,installed?,,,up,,,vote,,,3,,,down,,,vote,,,favorite.,,,.,,,As,,,it,,,turns,,,out,,,my,,,ffmpeg,,,is,,,cut,,,off,,,from,,,7,,,libraries,,,too,,,work.,,,I,,,first,,,thought,,,that,,,each,,,of,,,those,,,libraries,,,have,,,to,,,be,,,installed,,,,but,,,than,,,I,,,figured,,,out,,,,that,,,some,,,or,,,all,,,might,,,be,,,installed,,,,but,,,their,,,location,,,unknown,,,to,,,ffmpeg.,,,.#export,DYLDLIBRARYPATH.,Add,the,path,of,your,FFMPEG,and,IMAGEMagick,installation,.,brew,overwrite,ffmpeg.,The,Drupal,Forum,on,MAMP,.,Nathan,on,FFMPEG,install,for,MAMP,OSX;,Tags.I,,couldnt,,find,,the,,vhook,,libraries,,(so,,that,,field,,on,,the,,ffmpeg,,wrapper,,page,,is,,empty).,,.,,Drupal,,Global,,Sprint,,Weekend,,January,,27,,,2018,,and,,January,,28,,,2018.,,5,,weeks,,6,,days,,ago.,,Crear,,vista,,con,,relaciones,,:-(2,,days,,11,,hours,,ago.,,How,,to,,use,,rdf,,mappings,,and,,sparql,,endpoint.,,2,,years,,50,,weeks,,ago.,,Current,,best,,practice.,,2,,years,,44,,weeks,,ago.FFmpeg.,,,FFmpeg,,,is,,,a,,,free,,,software,,,project,,,that,,,produces,,,libraries,,,and,,,programs,,,for,,,handling,,,multimedia,,,data.,,,Pano2VR,,,can,,,use,,,FFmpeg,,,to,,,create,,,poster,,,frames,,,for,,,videos.,,,.Many,,,FFmpeg,,,developers,,,are,,,also,,,part,,,of,,,the,,,MPlayer,,,project.,,,FFmpeg,,,version,,,0.5,,,appeared,,,after,,,a,,,long,,,time,,,without,,,formal,,,releases.,,,.,,,ffplay,,,is,,,a,,,simple,,,media,,,player,,,based,,,on,,,SDL,,,and,,,on,,,the,,,FFmpeg,,,libraries.,,,ffprobe,,,is,,,a,,,command-line,,,tool,,,to,,,show,,,media,,,information,,,(text,,,,CSV,,,,XML,,,,.15-10-2008,,,Hi,,,Macario,,,-,,,this,,,could,,,be,,,a,,,ffmpeg,,,version,,,incompatibility,,,,or,,,something,,,else.I,couldnt,find,the,vhook,libraries,(so,that,field,on,the,ffmpeg,wrapper,page,is,empty).,.,Ffmpeg,Wrapper,sets,the,path,to,the,ffmpeg,binary.,.,My,new,thinking,on,this,is,to,use,the,services,module,to,allow,ffmpeg,conversion,boxes,to,register,with,a,Drupal,server.,Remote,servers,will,request,a,file,and,the,conversion,configuration,settings.what,,will,,be,,the,,path,,to,,ffmpeg,,on,,linux,,server..,tgz,&&,tar,-xvf,ffmpeg.static.tgz,&&cp,ffmpeg.static,/var/www/drupal/modules/ffmpegwrapper/,&&,chown,www-data,/var/www/drupal/modules/ffmpegwrapper/ffmpeg.static,change,Path,to,the,FFmpeg,vhook,libraries,into,/usr/lib/vhook,make,autoinput,dir,and,outoputputToday,we'll,see,how,to,fix,PHP,FFmpeg,error,"Unable,to,load,dynamic,library,'ffmpeg.so'".,.,Drupal,Support,Get,expert,help,for,upgrades,or,custom,changes.,Software,Development.,.,Using,the,command,'ldd,which,ffmpeg',,it,is,possible,to,know,the,path,to,the,library,to,which,ffmpeg,binary,is,linked,to.I,am,trying,to,make,a,simple,video,uploading,site,with,Drupal.,I,am,using,the,Video,module.,Let,me,tell,you,what,I,have,done:,1),Just,made,a,fresh,installation,of,Drupal,7.7,2),Installed,the,VideoInstall,,the,,additional,,repo.,,Update,,repository.,,Install,,all,,necessary,,packages.,,Install,,xvid.,,Install,,LibOgg.,,Install,,Libvorbis.,,Install,,Libtheora.,,Install,,Aacenc.,,.,,This,,will,,give,,you,,a,,list,,of,,libraries,,ffmpeg,,is,,using.,,.,,Once,,you,,have,,the,,path,,simply,,add,,it,,to,,/etc/ld.so.conf,,and,,issue,,a,,"ldconfig".,,This,,should,,get,,you,,ffmpeg,,up,,and,,running.,,.Video,,metadata:,,What,,is,,Video,,delay,,used,,for?,,up,,vote,,4,,down,,vote,,favorite.,,.,,it,,turned,,out,,that,,the,,original,,file,,had,,a,,so,,called,,"delay",,value,,which,,can,,be,,seen,,as,,start,,time,,in,,FFmpeg's,,output:,,Input,,#0,,,flv,,,from,,'/path/to/the/file/converter/master/194/194video.flv':,,Metadata:,,metadatacreator,,:,,.Is,anyone,being,ble,to,use,it,in,Dreamhost?,I,tried,their,compatibility,test,and,the,reply,was,FFMPEG,is,not,working,with,their,softwere,while,the,rest,is,fine.21-12-2012,,,Building,,,FFmpeg,,,on,,,Windows,,,HowTo,,,.,,,Then,,,you,,,need,,,FFMPEG,,,library.,,,I,,,found,,,a,,,very,,,nice,,,post,,,titled,,,19,,,ffmpeg,,,commands,,,for,,,all,,,needs.,,,Enjoy!,,,This,,,entry,,,was,,,written,,,by,,,Asim,,,Zeeshan,,,and,,,posted,,,on,,,September,,,29,,,,.,,,make,,,sure,,,path,,,for,,,.so,,,of,,,vhook,,,is,,,correct.01-07-2007,,The,,VideoLAN,,Forums.,,Discussion,,and,,support,,for,,VLC,,media,,player,,and,,friends.,,Skip,,to,,content.,,Quick,,links.,,New,,posts;,,Logout;,,.,,export,,LDLIBRARYPATH=/opt/ffmpeg/lib:$LDLIBRARYPATH,,(depending,,if,,you,,already,,use,,LDLIBRARYPATH).I,have,installed,Zencoder,2.1.1,for,my,Drupal,7.22,but,it's,not,working,as,I,see,the,following,error:,The,Zencoder,API,library,is,not,installed.01-06-2008,,,pyTivo,,,Discussion,,,Forum,,,:,,,View,,,topic,,,-,,,FFMPEG,,,on,,,Mac,,,OSX,,,10.5,,,with,,,Assembly,,,(MMX),,,SUCCESS!,,,pyTivo,,,Discussion,,,Forum,,,Answers,,,and,,,the,,,development,,,of,,,pyTivo,,,a,,,TiVo,,,transcoding,,,.,,,FFMPEG,,,on,,,Mac,,,OSX,,,10.5,,,with,,,Assembly,,,(MMX),,,SUCCESS!,,,Xcode,,,3.1,,,from,,,the,,,iPhone,,,SDK,,,,static,,,libraries,,,and,,,we,,,have,,,successfulffmpeg,watermark,for,videos,on,G2,installation.,hooveruj.,Joined:,2005-12-19,Posts:,4,.,Posted:,Mon,,2005-12-19,15:37,.,yeah,,that,"feature",of,the,drupal,forums,is,very,confusing.,ScreamerBG.,Joined:,2006-10-23,Posts:,9,.,Complex,Example:,ffmpeg,-i,infile,-vhook,'/path/pip.so,-f,wm.avi,-x,400,-y,180,-w,150,-h,130,-s,50,-e,500,-d,25,-m"You,must,specify,an,output,type",??,Active.,Project:,FFmpeg,Wrapper.,Version:,6.x-1.1-beta2.,Component:,User,interface.,Priority:,Major.,.,i,have,the,same,problem.,also,it,does,not,accepts,vhooks.,says,it,does,not,exists,at,the,specified,path.,i,checked,both,ffmpeg,and,vhook,path,and,i'm,sure,the,paths,are,correct.FFMPEG,,Android,,Camera,,Streaming,,to,,RTMP.,,428.,,February,,02,,,2017,,,at,,03:47,,AM.,,I,,need,,help,,for,,streaming,,android,,Camera,,using,,FFMPEG,,to,,a,,RTMP,,Server.,,I,,have,,compiled,,FFMPEG,,for,,android,,as,,a,,shared,,library.,,Everything,,from,,FFMPGEG,,side,,is,,working,,perfectly,,fine.,,.Command,,Line,,Video,,Text,,Overlay,,.,,.,,Is,,there,,a,,software,,package/library,,that,,does,,this,,via,,the,,command,,line?,,or,,in,,some,,other,,way,,that,,can,,be,,easily,,managed,,with,,scripts?,,Does,,this,,functionality,,already,,exist,,in,,MEncoder?,,I'll,,give,,you,,a,,few,,examples,,of,,what,,I'm,,after.,,.,,As,,far,,as,,the,,ffmpeg,,vhook,,goes,,,I,,got,,it,,to,,work.Installing,,and,,configuring,,FFmpeg,,and,,FFpeg-Php.,,FFMPEG,,is,,a,,complete,,solution,,to,,record,,,convert,,and,,stream,,audio,,and,,video,,segments.,,.,,export,,LDLIBRARYPATH=/usr/local/lib/,,.,,centos,,clear,,memory,,cache,,linux,,cpanel,,cpanel,,http,,error,,401,,fix,,Drupal.Org,,Resets,,1,,Million,,Passwords,,After,,Data,,Breach,,ebooksIs,,,anyone,,,being,,,ble,,,to,,,use,,,it,,,in,,,Dreamhost?,,,I,,,tried,,,their,,,compatibility,,,test,,,and,,,the,,,reply,,,was,,,FFMPEG,,,is,,,not,,,working,,,with,,,their,,,softwere,,,while,,,the,,,rest,,,is,,,fine.Installing,,FFMPEG,,on,,WAMP.,,Note,,that,,this,,article,,is,,left,,for,,historical,,purposes,,,.,,and,,cannot,,provide,,support,,beyond,,what,,is,,listed,,in,,this,,article.,,Install,,WAMP;,,Confirm,,that,,the,,gd2,,library,,is,,enabled.,,It,,should,,be,,,as,,it,,is,,enabled,,by,,default,,with,,WAMP,,,but,,maybe,,you,,turned,,it,,off,,at,,some,,point.31-08-2011,ffmpeg,-,how,to,add,watermark,to,a,video,via,shell.,Hello!,I'm,trying,to,find,out,how,to,add,watermark,to,a,video,using,a,ffmpeg,via,console,,.,Also,make,note,of,the,vhook,argument,,as,the,path,to,watermark.so,might,be,different,for,you.,If,ffmpeg,6.1,doesn't,have,vhook,,.Installing,svn,ffmpeg,on,a,Debian,based,distro.,Edit.,Classic,editor,History,Talk,(2),Share.,This,howto,.,based,distros,such,as,ubuntu,and,of,course,.,debian.,It,may,be,particularly,useful,to,those,who,have,discovered,an,ffmpeg,whose,vhook's,are,broken,and,who,can,not,use,-quick-menu,in,the,todisc/todiscgui,program.,.,3.ffmpeg,and,imagemagick,installation,in,linux,servers,July,26,,2017.,.,This,article,is,only,for,those,trying,to,install,ffmpeg,in,linux,servers.,ffmpeg(3.2.4),ffmpeg,has,these,dependent,libraries,and,these,have,to,be,installed,C,compiler,,C++,compiler,,,nasm,,,yasm,,,libx264.H264,encoding,using,libav.,I'm,trying,to,encode,h264,video,,I,compiled,x264,and,ffmpeg,with,x264,support:,--enable-libmp3lame,--disable-vhook,--disable-mmx,--enable-swscale,--enable-gpl.It,,is,,built,,on,,a,,set,,of,,libraries,,,including,,libavformat,,and,,libavcodec,,-,,available,,via,,SVN,,(an,,opensource,,source,,control,,system):,,.,,FFMPEG,,supports,,virtual,,hooks,,(vhook),,to,,pipeline,,plug-ins,,,to,,support,,media,,processing,,and,,effects.,,Pointers,,on,,creating,,your,,own,,vhook,,plug-ins,,below.,,.,,ffmpeg,,-i,,sample.wmv,,-vhook,,'vhookpath/logo.so,,-fMy,,ffmpeg,,command,,gives,,error,,when,,I,,try,,to,,convert,,video,,format.,,I,,have,,installed,,ffmpeg,,manually,,following,,this,,guide. ccb82a64f7
serial microsoft office publisher 2010 gratishorario de onibus do rio de janeiro para varginhaporque no puedo superar a mi ex noviahistory of the nutcracker ballet tchaikovskywhere does steven gerrard go on holidayterraria how do u place a doorhow to build your own terrarium waterfallwatch full episodes friends online free without downloadingsql server 2008 r2 standard testversion downloadfotos del cementerio donde enterrar a michael jackson

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 6 Jan - 22:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    cynder et spyro fans Index du Forum -> cynder et spyro fans -> réglement du fow Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange